In this article you will find a buying guide with the best abdomen reducing creams that you can use at home. Without a doubt, you can use these products as your number one ally to get that flat stomach you were looking for so much and thus reduce excess abdominal fat.
So if you feel that exercise and diet are not enough to get the figure of your dreams, what you need to start using are reducing creams for the abdomen.
Are abdomen reducing creams effective?
The answer to this frequently asked question is yes, but you have to be realistic and keep in mind that the cream is not going to work a miracle either. That is why its use must be accompanied by a healthy diet and frequent exercise.
In this case, the type of reducing cream that you are going to apply also influences a lot, since there is one for each situation, so using the wrong cream can cause the changes not to occur.
By applying the right product, it will be possible to reduce a few centimeters in silhouette, in addition to giving your skin elasticity and softness, which is why they also help fight cellulite.
On the market there are different types of creams that are of high quality, some of them are the Ardaraz man and woman abdomen reducing cream, Magister Formula women and men reducing cream and the Marion Cosmetics reducing cream.
Later we will talk in detail about each reducing cream, however it is important that you are clear about some aspects before choosing your ideal reducing cream.
How do reducing creams work to burn abdominal fat?
The reducing creams for the abdomen, when applied, act on the skin by dilating the blood vessels, this allows to stimulate the movement of the fat, in this way it does not stay still in the same place.
By increasing vasodilation, it will allow the blood vessels to get a little closer to the surface of the skin, this greatly favors the elimination of fat in the most difficult areas.
Is reducing cream with a hot effect or reducing gel with a cold effect better?
The reducing creams with a hot effect and those with a reducing gel with a cold effect are two products that are quite similar, they fulfill the same function, and that is the reduction of fat in unwanted areas of the body. It should be noted that it can be a bit confusing to know which is the best option.
That is why it is much easier to know which one suits you when you know their differences
Reducing cream with a hot effect: As the name implies, they work through the heat they emanate. These creams use the benefits of liposis to activate the metabolism and dissolve fats, as is the case with the Rc Ocio anti-cellulite slimming cream and the Blue & marine Bretania reducing gel.
Reducing gel with cold effect: On the other hand, reducing gels with cold effect use cryoliposis, this means that instead of using heat they use cold, which causes the death of weak fat cells, in this way the reducing cream acts of abdomen BODY10 REDUCER.
The real question, which is better? Both have very similar and promising effects, of course, as long as the corresponding diets and exercises are followed. In this case, deciding which one is better is greatly influenced by personal tastes, that is, you are the one who decides whether you prefer hot or cold ones.
It should be noted that if you suffer from circulatory problems you should then forget about heat effect creams, since they dilate the blood vessels, which can make the state of circulation worse.
How to apply the reducing cream for the abdomen
The success rate of a reducing cream for the abdomen is based on the way it is applied, so the best way to do it is through massage, as this helps to enhance its effect, it also helps the skin to absorb it with greater fast.
When do I apply it?
Although the container of the reducing cream will indicate when you should apply it, it is best to use it 1 or 2 times a day, especially after bathing, since right at that moment the blood circulation increases, so that absorption is higher.
How much product do I use?
A small amount is enough to start the massage comfortably. It should be noted that applying the cream in large quantities will not speed up the process, only the consistency of the cream will do all the work.
How long do I massage?
Although the massage time can be a bit tedious, the ideal is to massage for around 10 to 15 minutes, in this way you will notice the changes in about a month.
Differences between anti-cellulite creams and reducing creams
Reducing creams and aticellulitis creams are completely different, since each of these have completely different functions. Among the most outstanding differences we can find:
They attack different problems
It is important to know that cellulite and accumulated fat are completely different problems.
- Cellulitis: It can have different forms, some of them are compact, soft and even edematous, that is, an infection of the skin and other deep tissues
- Fat: On the other hand, the accumulated fat is nothing more than fat that accumulates in the area of the fatty tissue that ends up altering the body silhouette.
Different way of acting
- Anti-cellulite creams: These have the ability to reactivate microcoagulation and promote the drainage of impurities from the skin, causing the nodules in the desired area to dissolve.
- Reducing creams: On the other hand, reducing creams are responsible for preventing the formation of adipose tissue, which in turn stimulates the burning of fat by penetrating the desired area, which facilitates the liflantic drainage in the desired area, preventing it from continuing to accumulate grease.
The most effective ingredients in a tummy tuck
Each abdomen reducing cream has special ingredients that are characteristic of each brand, however, below we will show you which are the essential ingredients that each cream must have, since a good combination of ingredients is what will determine if a product is good or poor quality.
- Carnitine: It is a crucial ingredient that every cream must have, since it uses the fat found on the surface of the skin as energy, thus helping the skin to firm itself.
- Caffeine: Undoubtedly another of the ingredients that every abdomen reducing cream must have, since it helps uncover fat deposits, in addition to having a keratolytic effect (combats skin lesions) in this way the skin is improved.
- Hydrolyzed collagen: An extremely important ingredient in a reducing cream for the abdomen, since it acts as a tissue repair agent, causing the appearance of collagen in a natural way, in addition to providing firmness and beauty to the skin.
- Orange oil: Another very important ingredient that all reducing cream must have, since it is responsible for performing lymphatic drainage, it also helps greatly to improve digestion and eliminate excess fluids. In addition, the aroma of orange helps reduce levels of stress, anxiety and improves mood.
woman2 months ago
10 best long-lasting perfumes for women
nails2 months ago
Trendy nails 2020
Beauty2 months ago
10 Benefits of Kaolin Clay for your beauty routine: How to use it
massage2 months ago
Benefits of decontracting massages
massage2 months ago
CERVICAL CUSHION: AN ANTI-STRESS REMEDY
tattoos2 months ago
5 Discreet Disney Tattoos With Unique Designs
hairstyles2 months ago
Easy hairstyles for girls with all hair types
man2 months ago
Male Perm Styles – Types of Perms for Men – Mens Permanent Cost